Dexter Russell Sani-Safe 3 1/4" Small Bait Chunking Knife With Sheath VB3936
Our Small Bait Chunking Knives are lightweight and portable which are great for smaller fish and situations where your larger set is out of reach or unavailable. They also come with a sheath with a belt loop for safe and easy storage.
Sanitary and superiority meet in the middle in the Sani-Safe line. These handles come in seven different HACCP colors so cross contamination will never occur in commercial environments. The color code goes like this: Red for meat, Blue for cooked meat, Green for fruits/vegetables, Orange for fish, Yellow for poultry, White for dairy and Purple for allergen free. The handles are made of textured polypropylene so your hand will never slip, even when the handle gets wet. Polypropylene can withstand high temperatures of over 300°F and low temperatures of up to 32°F. The blades in the Sani-Safe line are made of stain-free high-carbon steel, excelling in commercial use, but works just as well in home kitchen use as well. With all of the different models in this product line, you are guaranteed to find what you are looking for to stock your commercial kitchen or your kitchen at home. All while doing it safely, sanitary, and comfortably.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon, high-alloy stainless steel for enhanced sharpness, edge holding, corrosion resistance, and ease of re-sharpening
- NSF Certified to meet health code standards
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard on handle
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Many of the Dexter Sani-Safe products are available in HACCP colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and white (to prevent cross-contamination)
- Textured, slip-resistant polypropylene handle for low and high temperatures
- Excels in commercial use