Dexter Russell SofGrip 10" Cimeter Knife 24073 SG132-10
The cimeter knife resides in butcher shops, supermarkets, steakhouses, and meat markets. Each cimeter knife features an extremely sharp, long blade that efficiently trims meat very close to the bone. The blade is wider than a breaking knife, which adds more weight, making them perfect for slicing large pieces of raw meat. With an upward curving blade the tip rises above the level of the handle, giving the user a large range of motion when slicing. They are great for cutting slices of steak, lamb, chicken, and other raw meats.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades