Dexter Russell Connoisseur 7" Forged Bayonet Fork 12" Overall 14040 28-78PCP
Dexter Russell cooking forks are designed for many different cooking tasks. When boiling, baking, cooking, stir-frying, and grilling, these forks will handle the job. They will keep your hands away from hot foods and out of the oven. These forks are great for when you want to anchor the meat, check for tenderness, or serve it with safety.
The Connoisseur collection is a unique line that you will use in your gourmet kitchen and see in the finest restaurants all over the world. Impress your guests with these brilliantly designed knives. Sanitary engineered rosewood handle, infused with polymers and resins, provides warmth, durability, balance, and stain resistance. Connoisseur blades are made of stain-free, high carbon steel with a superior blade edge for easy cutting. You would think that such well crafted cutlery would be unattainable for many. The true consideration is that these are lifetime investments that are affordable. You will appreciate the exceptional quality when using these unique knives and every creation will make you proud. These knives are beautiful and functional boasting some of the best features in the cutlery world proudly made in the USA.
- Full tang forged blades with durability and balance
- Stain-free high carbon steel for superior edge retention and easy cleaning
- Engineered rosewood handles impervious to stain
- Large brass rivets securing blade to handle
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Superior blade shape for ease of slicing