Dexter Russell iCut-PRO 12" Duo-Edge Slicer 30409
Slicing and carving knives are a must have for holiday meals. They are ideal for slicing meats like poultry, roast, ham and stand up rotisserie. Depending on the type of meat you are slicing, there is a choice between straight edge and scalloped slicers. Straight edged blades are great for cutting thin slices and the scalloped edges work best for tough and fibrous meat. With a back and forth sawing motion you can professionally make cuts that are precise and appetizing.
The iCut-PRO product line is the top choice among professional cooks and student chefs who are sticking to a budget, but are not willing to sacrifice quality for a cheaper price. This knife includes forged German stainless steel for excellent durability and balance. We are confident you will notice the outstanding cutting control and balance while using the iCut-PRO product line. This stainless steel blade will keep a sharp, lasting edge that will rarely need to be re-sharpened. With the ergonomic Santoprene handle, your grip will never become slippery, even if the handle becomes wet. Overall, these knives are well-rounded and would make the perfect match for any professional who spends long hours handling knives.
- ergonomic handle provides cutting control
- grip handle won’t become slippery when wet
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- NSF certified to meet health code standards
- Forged German stainless steel for durability and perfect balance
- High quality stainless steel for edge retention and easy cleaning
|HANDLE LENGTH||4 1/2|
|OVERALL LENGTH||16 1/2|