Dexter Russell Sofgrip 8" Narrow Fillet Knife 24113 SG133-8
Fillet knives are designed to be thin and flexible giving you great control and precision. Often used with fish, these knives are capable of lying between the skin and top layer of meat to provide a nice clean cut. Their blades have engineered flex points that spring back to its shape. They will glide right through the meat and hold a very sharp edge, hardly needing to be re-sharpened. When the knives need to be re-sharpened they will sharpen to the same sharpness as they were before thanks to the DEXSTEEL they were created with. Fillet and boning knives have similar uses except that a fillet knife is much longer and thinner allowing for easier work when dealing with fine and thin cuts.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades
You may also like;